Vladko Murdarov – Russian Studies in Bulgarian Linguistics in Bulgarian Language Journal
- Maya Bozhilova – The Contribution of Academician Nikolay S. Derzhavin to the Studies in Bulgarian Linguistics
- Vanya Micheva – Issues in Bulgarian Studies in Academician D. S. Likhachov’s Works
- Tatyana N. Moloshnaya – The Grammar System of Modern Bulgarian in the Studies of the Russian Slavists (in the Second Half of the 20th Century)
- Kalina Ivanova – Y. S. Maslov’s Research in Bulgarian
- Palmira Legurska – Aspects of Tertium Comparationis in Contrastive Lexical Analysis
- Ludwig Selimski – On the Origin of the Personal Names Ìèíàäîðà and ßõîð
- Vesela Belcheva – Dimitar Mihaylov – the Unknown Bulgarian Student of Ferdinand de Saussure
* * *
- Margarita Tetovska-Troeva – First Person Singular Present Tense Verb Forms in Historical and Modern Perspective (I)
- Mirena Patseva – Suffixes and Stress Variation in Bulgarian: Recessive and Dominant Suffixes
- Vladko Murdarov – On the Spelling Rules for Some One-Word and Multi-Word Compounds
- Venche Popova – “We will Be Given Rest”
- Vanina Sumrova – Prof. Petar Pashov: The Scholar! The Teacher! The Human!
- Marta Karpacheva – Bibliography of the Bulgarian Linguistic Literature Published in 2008 (Second Half of the Year).