- Margaret Dimitrova – Translator’s Decisions in a Late Translation of Commentaries on The Song of Songs Held in Rila Monastery Manuscript 2/24
- Tatyana Ilieva – A Comparison of the Lexis of Åçf. I. 461 to the Fund of Rare, Old and Dialect Words in Bulgarian Language from 19th and 20th Centuries
- Vanya Micheva – Linguacultural Concept of Good in St. Petka’s Hagiography by Patriarch Evtimiy
- Margarita Tetovska-Troeva – Third Person Singular Present Tense Forms of the Second Conjugation Verbs in Bulgarian in Historical and Modern Aspect (III)
- Ivona Karachorova – Towards the History of the Slavonic Translation of St. Basil the New’ Vita.
- Kiril Parvanov – Prefixing and Development of the Basic Old Bulgarian Imperfectives
- Georgi Mitrinov – Data about the Dialect of Village Ketenlik, County Xanthi, at the Beginning of XX Century and 100 Years Later
- Vladislav Marinov – Once Again about Progressive Consonantal Assimilation
* * *
- Meri Lakova – What’s Typically in the Semantics of the Sentence?
- Tanya Kirova – To the Characteristic of Augmentative – a Russian-Bulgarian Parallel with a View to Translation
- Aneta Stoyanova – The University of Leipzig and Professor Gustav Weigand – One of the First Balkanists. Bulgarische Grammatik (1907) and the Verbal Category of Actionsart
REVIEWS AND SURVEYS
- Mariana Kurshumova – Diana Ivanova. Unfinished Pages of the History of Literary Bulgarian (Slavic Perspectives), manual I part.
- Silvina B. Mihaylova – Stefka Petrova. Complex Sentence and Language Levels
- Anisava Miltenova – The Medievalist’s Workstation and the Information Technologies in the 21st Century
- Katya Charalozova – The International Conference of the Teachers of Bulgarian Language, Literature and Culture (27-28 October 2009)
- Lilyana Dimitrova-Todorova – International Conference on Slavic and Balkan Onomastics Held in Veliko Tarnovo