- Ivelina Savova – Textual Time: Towards Adequate Knowledge of Textual Temporality
- Maria Popova – More on the Interpretation of Metonymy
- Stefka Petrova – Perfective Aspect Verbs in Bulgarian
- Margarita Tetovska-Troeva – Conjugation Shift of a Verb Group in Modern Literary Bulgarian
- Lyudmila Kirova – Contemporary Initial Abbreviations
- Tsonka Ivanova – Verb-to-Adjective Derivation Patterns in Modern Literary Bulgarian
- Irina Georgieva – “The Time of Day” as Part of the Bulgarian and Russian Language Pictures of the World
- Rumen Srebranov – The Settlement Name Bobolin or Bogolin in the Nevrokop Subregion of the Chech Region and its Parallels in Slavic Onymy
- Vladko Murdarov – On the Spelling of a Special Kind of Adjectives
- Vladko Murdarov – On the Common Abbreviations i t.n. (etc.) and t.nar. (so-called)
REVIEWS AND SURVEYS
- Margarita Dimitrova – Elena Todorova. Bulgarian Conjunctions in Journalistic Texts
- Vasil Kondov – Todor Balkanski. The Town of Pazardzhik and its Region in the Light of Linguistic Archaeology. Names. Foundation. Founders.
- Maria Mitskova – Diana Ivanova. The Language of the Bible. The Bulgarian Synodal Translation of 1925.
- Maria Todorova, Avgusta Manoleva – Fifth International Conference on Formal Approaches to South Slavic and Balkan Languages
- Vanina Sumrova – Fourth National Conference with International Participation on Lexicography and Lexicology in the Contemporary World
- Marta Karpacheva – Bibliography of the Bulgarian Linguistic Literature. 2006 (First Half of the Year).